Institut IGH, d.d., signed a contract with Hrvatske ceste d.o.o. (Croatian roads) for the professional supervision services for the construction of the II. phase of expressway Okučani - border of Bosnia and Herzegovina, length 4.07 km and total value 7,269,654.68 HRK (excluding VAT).
The contract includes the following services:
- performing services of professional supervision of construction, geodetic supervision, and financial supervision during the execution of works,
- development of a situational plan of the constructed structures,
- preparation of a geodetic study,
- preparation of control tests of materials and works (on the construction site and in production facilities), and other necessary control tests,
- data processing and reporting,
- safety at work in the construction phase.
The anticipated deadline for the completion of the services is 26 months.