Waste and waste management
In addition to the preparation of studies and elaborates on environmental protection and waste management plans, our waste management experts can prepare project applications, implement the project, and prepare procurement documentation on projects for which contracts on the allocation of funds have been signed. A recent reference of our experts executing a waste management project is preparing study-project documentation for the implementation of the construction of a complete system of municipal waste management in the area of Brod-Posavina, Požega-Slavonska and part of Sisak-Moslavina County, through the project of RCGO Šagulje; project co-financed with EU funds.
INSTITUT IGH, JSC experts led project documentation preparation for the following projects:
- Creation of an extended project application and expert assistance, as well as preparation of tender documents for the rehabilitation of the closed municipal waste disposal site "Stružice" in the Municipality of Gundinci
- Environmental impact studies; modification of the operation of the waste management centre of Šibenik-Knin County "Bikarac" - installation of a mechanical-biological plant for waste treatment
- Studies on the environmental impact of the Jakuševec landfill
- Professional assistance for obtaining an environmental permit and environmental protection study for the Tarno waste disposal site in Ivanić-Grad
- Waste management plan of the City of Samobor
At the time of climate change and green infrastructure taking a more important role, landscape architecture is becoming the foundation of construction in urban areas. In INSTITUT IGH, JSC landscape architects are recognized as an indispensable part of every design team, who contribute to higher quality and sustainable solutions with an interdisciplinary approach to design and planning. Their fundamental task is to develop coexistence between the natural space and our clients' infrastructure in a sustainable way. Licensed landscape architects and designers of the INSTITUT IGH, JSC participate in the preparation at all levels of the project and study documentation in waste management, park planning, and infrastructure interventions. Our experts prepare study documentation for landscape valorization in environmental protection and spatial planning documents, landscape planning studies, and preliminary, main and detailed projects. They also organize traffic infrastructure, parks, and children's playgrounds or rehabilitate degraded areas.
The references of our experts for landscape architecture are as follows:
- Park landscaping (Preliminary and Main Landscape Design Project for Ruđer Bošković Institute, Main Landscaping Project Križni put, Sv. Josip i Mihael Monastery, Hrvatski Leskovac and Preliminary and Main Landscaping Project for Dr. Franjo Tuđman Park – Vrtni Grad, Duga Resa)
– Waste management (Main landscape design project of the Jakuševec landfill, Detailed landscape design of the City of Sveta Nedelja recycling yard)
-Traffic infrastructure (Detailed landscape design project for Reconstruction of the intersection of Jadranska and Dubrovačka Avenues and related communal infrastructure; Main landscape design for the project in Bosnia and Herzegovina - project "Highway on Corridor Vc", preliminary, main and detailed project design; Detailed landscaping project of the Zadar - Luka Gaženica ferry terminal and many others.
Creating an environmental impact study is a complex task that requires high expertise and a lot of time for execution. The preparation of the Environmental Impact Study initiates the process of evaluating the acceptability of the planned intervention on the environmental components. The necessary environmental protection measures are proposed to minimize possible negative impacts on the environment. This would achieve the highest possible level of environmental preservation, and the ecological footprint of our clients' projects would be reduced to the smallest possible extent. IGH INSTITUT, JSC, is authorized to perform professional environmental and nature protection work, which includes the creation of various studies:
- Study on the impact of the plan and program on the environment - strategic studies
- Environmental impact studies
- Environmental protection programs
- Reports on the state of the environment
- Security reports
- Environmental protection reports
- Rehabilitation studies, programs and reports
- Assessments of damage caused to the environment, including possible threats
- Monitoring environmental status
- Registers of environmental pollution
- Documentation for the environmental permit issuance procedure
- Studies on the acceptability of the strategy of the plan, program or intervention for the ecological network
The project and study documentation you need to prepare for your project will be done by our experienced designers and environmental and nature protection experts. Environmental and nature protection experts are involved in all levels of project documentation preparation, from feasibility studies and conceptual solutions to main and detailed projects.